A new version of Tweed is available! (v.0.9.7)
- Tapping notification banner/dashboard does not load app
- Show loading spinner on refresh
- User Profile tap target was extending past photo
- several memory leaks
- Shorten Urls button in compose tweet scene (urls over 30 char)
- Auto-refresh of active card (3 minutes for refresh, displays banner when there are new tweets)
- Auto-refresh will show New Tweets marker to separate newly loaded tweets from existing tweets in timeline
- Manual refresh (via button) preserves timeline and loads new tweets above existing tweets
- Conversations – icon indicates a message is “in reply to” and popup menu action shows thread
- Home timeline is checked in notifications
- Popup menu action to add marker to tweet timeline — useful for keep track of read/unread tweets.
- Show client/source of tweets
You can place a marker (will appear above tweet) on any timeline — they are saved and reloaded with the timeline. If you mark another tweet, the marker will move. To remove the marker completely, tap unmark from the tweet menu for the tweet with the marker.
There is a bug we just discovered (after we gave Palm the release for review): if you have a marker on a timeline and then tap “Load More” the marker position is not displayed correctly. It is stored correctly, so if you leave the timeline and return to it, it is then displayed correctly. (We will fix this soon — we didn’t want to block the other features since we discovered this it morning.)
So, we know photo upload/integration is missing.
Here’s the scoop on photo integration. There isn’t direct support for photo upload in the Palm Mojo SDK, yet.
It is definitely coming, though given the incredible demand for photo integration in Tweed (everyone wants it yesterday, or more precisely, at launch), we realize it won’t be ready soon enough.
So, we are working with Palm on alternatives and options that will deliver the ability to tweet photos from Tweed.
We understand it is frustrating, but please know it is a HUGE priority for us and we are actively working on it.
We hope to have something in the coming weeks.