- Ey cloud deploy – has anyone done a deploy to EY cloud and seen the Mongrel instances not get bounced?
- Does anyone have any tips on testing distributed applications? We’re looking for the least ugly/painful way to do it well.
buy ultram online buy diazepam online without prescription valium online no prescription buy tramadol without prescription soma online no prescription provigil online pharmacy adipex online without prescription ativan online no prescription buy ambien without prescription buy klonopin online buy xanax online
- Rvm and sudo – for goodness sake don’t do it.
- Sass not recompiling on deploys – a few of our projects have seen Sass files not recompile/update for some reason that we’ve yet to track down. So instead of spelunking through Sass code we just force the issue by having a rake task that forces the recompile – see this post for details.
- Rails xhr redirect – one of our projects is using the xhr_redirect plugin to support ajax redirects – careful if you want to use it in your tests – it self-destructs if your Rails environment == ‘test’
- Android meetup tonight at 6:30 PM – check out the details.
- New Redis recipe from EY – following up from yesterday, the new EY recipe to set up Redis appears to work fine with a little tweaking.