- Ey cloud deploy – has anyone done a deploy to EY cloud and seen the Mongrel instances not get bounced?
- Does anyone have any tips on testing distributed applications? We’re looking for the least ugly/painful way to do it well.
- Rvm and sudo – for goodness sake don’t do it.
- Sass not recompiling on deploys – a few of our projects have seen Sass files not recompile/update for some reason that we’ve yet to track down. So instead of spelunking through Sass code we just force the issue by having a rake task that forces the recompile – see this post for details.
- Rails xhr redirect – one of our projects is using the xhr_redirect plugin to support ajax redirects – careful if you want to use it in your tests – it self-destructs if your Rails environment == ‘test’
- Android meetup tonight at 6:30 PM – check out the details.
- New Redis recipe from EY – following up from yesterday, the new EY recipe to set up Redis appears to work fine with a little tweaking.