- Bundler is now at version 0.9.x. The 0.8 to 0.9 release included many improvements and large internal changes. Everyone should probably upgrade, but be aware that this may be disruptive to your project, as the bundle command has changed names. You should be aware of this before upgrading. Yehuda has posted a comprehensive blog post about using Bundler that is worth reading. Since Bundler is in beta, it will probably keep changing.
- Amazon has released a beta versioning feature for S3 that allows you to keep a full history of changes to your S3 objects. This looks useful.
- There is some question about what state of a DOM node is shown in the Safari console when
console.debugis called. Is it the state of the DOM node from exactly when the call was made, or is it some later state due to Safari asynchronously displaying the console messages? We are going to do some research and will update at a future standup.
Edit:buy ultram online
It sounds like the Safari issue occurs when logging a reference. Mentioned workarounds for the Safari issue include:
- explicitly logging the variables that you are interested in; i.e.,
- using the debugger
- transforming the object to JSON
- logging a string