tramadol online no prescription buy provigil no prescription buy ultram without prescription buy ambien online without prescription klonopin online no prescription valium for sale soma for sale buy ativan online no prescription buy diazepam no prescription buy adipex without prescription buy xanax without prescription
- Profilers: If you want a good Ruby profiler, check out the ruby-prof gem. It even creates HTML call graphs.
- Gotcha: Rake and Capistrano tasks are global, regardless of their namespace. In addition, if a Rake and Capistrano task have the same name, they will collide: which one wins, nobody knows! We’ve had success encapsulating Rake and Cap tasks in Ruby classes and delegating to them as soon as possible.
- Though we’ve a big fan of Fast-JSON, the new JSON library is faster and appears to fix several of the bugs that FJSON was created to fix.
- Hackety Hack is a little tool to help beginners learn to program in Ruby, especially kids. Why is it cool? Because of Why! Why? Yes, Why!
Ask for Help
- “We have some really slow tests that test external dependencies, such as Amazon’s S3 Service… should we create a ‘slow suite’?” We are planning on doing this, and many of us have create ‘slow suites’ that run only in continuous integration… with mixed success. Sometimes people just ignore the slow suite’s errors.
Total Stand-up Meeting Time: 19:00 minutes