Ask for Help
URL helpers with Draper must be mocked under test. Any better solutions?
- Add a default host environment in the test setup?
- Try view tests?
ruby-debug w/ 1.9.3 and RubyMine 4.0.3 => dyld: symbol not found
- Use debugger gem
- For testing – thin default logger (no one claimed this)
- debugger gem – use it! (see Helps)
- Use litmus to help debug how your emails look on multiple platforms (blog post forthcoming?)
- Don’t start a new rails project today (well, maybe if you use non-SSL rubygems). http://railsapps.github.com/openssl-certificate-verify-failed.html