- The Rspec version 8.2 does not work well with appable_plugins: When running Controller Specs from within an appable_plugin, those plugin’s test fixtures will not load.
- We’ve created some Rake tasks to run all appable_plugin tests in one go. Nice!
- We’ve moved to a bigger, faster SVN server, so checkouts and updates should be faster.
- Following up on earlier events, we’ve successfully completed migrating one client’s codebase out of our SVN server and into their repository. Good job folks!
- Remember to use filter_parameter_logging in Rails, which prevents Rails from outputting the parameters you specify to any log files.
- Bidirectional polymorphic join tables and has_many_polymorphs: always best described as art!
Ask for Help
buy ultram online
- Does anyone know how to exclude the ‘log’ directory from searches in the new IntelliJ IDEA Ruby Plugin?. The Java plugin allows for this.
- UPDATE: Here’s how: in your project.iml file, add
excludeFolder tags inside your content tag.
<excludeFolder url="file://$MODULE_DIR$/components" />
<excludeFolder url="file://$MODULE_DIR$/log" />
<excludeFolder url="file://$MODULE_DIR$/tmp" />
Total Stand-up Meeting Time: 17:00 minutes
buy diazepam online without prescriptionvalium online no prescription buy tramadol without prescription soma online no prescription provigil online pharmacy adipex online without prescription ativan online no prescription buy ambien without prescription buy klonopin online buy xanax online