- The Rspec version 8.2 does not work well with appable_plugins: When running Controller Specs from within an appable_plugin, those plugin’s test fixtures will not load.
- We’ve created some Rake tasks to run all appable_plugin tests in one go. Nice!
- We’ve moved to a bigger, faster SVN server, so checkouts and updates should be faster.
- Following up on earlier events, we’ve successfully completed migrating one client’s codebase out of our SVN server and into their repository. Good job folks!
- Remember to use filter_parameter_logging in Rails, which prevents Rails from outputting the parameters you specify to any log files.
- Bidirectional polymorphic join tables and has_many_polymorphs: always best described as art!
Ask for Help
- Does anyone know how to exclude the ‘log’ directory from searches in the new IntelliJ IDEA Ruby Plugin?. The Java plugin allows for this.
- UPDATE: Here’s how: in your project.iml file, add
excludeFolder tags inside your content tag.
<excludeFolder url="file://$MODULE_DIR$/components" />
<excludeFolder url="file://$MODULE_DIR$/log" />
<excludeFolder url="file://$MODULE_DIR$/tmp" />
Total Stand-up Meeting Time: 17:00 minutes