As a recognized leader in highly disciplined agile software development practices, Pivotal Labs has been building high reliability software for over 20 years. We build consumer and enterprise web and mobile applications for global clients, and have a growing practice building applications for the iOS and Android platforms. We also developed Pivotal Tracker, the project management and collaboration tool used by thousands of software developers worldwide.
We’re seeking a high calibre Technical Recruiter to join the recruiting team. This role will interface and provide staffing consultation to Hiring Managers & candidates and with employees from various departments and different divisions of Pivotal Labs. The ideal candidate exhibits a high attention to detail, patience, teamwork, motivation and an upbeat attitude. This is a contract position based in our New York City office. This is a Contract position with the future possibility for full-time.
Responsible for recruitment, screening, and selection of candidates for hourly, salaried non-exempt, exempt, managerial, and/or executive positions. May also be responsible for hiring contractors and temporary employees.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside contacts. Represents the organization on projects and may perform in project leadership role and/or may supervise the activities of lower level personnel (exempt professional and non-exempt).
- Contributes to the development of organization’s goals and objectives. Failure to achieve results or erroneous judgments or recommendations would normally have serious results and may require substantial expenditure of resources to correct and/or achieve project goals.
- Works under limited direction. Determines and development approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met.
- Provides resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems. Uses judgment within defined policies and practices.
- Minimum 3-5 years proven recruiting experience in an internal recruiting environment implementing a wide range of staffing programs.
- Software engineering knowledge in web/mobile applications
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to develop and implement effective recruiting strategies
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with ATS preferred
- Strong computer skills in Google Mail, Drive, Calendar
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Interested in becoming a Pivot and joining our Recruiting Team? Please apply by submitting a Cover Letter & Resume.
Click here to apply.
Pivotal Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer