At Pivotal, our mission is to enable customers to build a new class of applications, leveraging big and fast data, and do all of this with the power of cloud-independence. Uniting selected technology, people and programs from EMC and VMware, the following leading products and services are now part of Pivotal: Greenplum, Cloud Foundry, Spring, GemFire and other products from the VMware vFabric Suite, Cetas, Xtreme Labs and Pivotal Labs. Pivotal is enabling the creation of modern software applications. We are uniquely positioned to help enterprises modernize each facet of this cycle today starting with a comprehensive portfolio of products spanning Apps, Data & Analytics and converging these technologies into a coherent, next-gen Enterprise PaaS platform. Pivotal, committed to open source and open standards, recently introduced Pivotal One, the world’s first comprehensive multi-cloud Enterprise PaaS. The company is also a leading provider of application and data infrastructure software, agile development services, and data science consulting. Pivotal One makes it possible, for the first time, for the employees of the enterprise to rapidly create modern applications. To create powerful experiences that serve their customers in the context of who they are, where they are, and what they are doing in the moment. To store, manage and deliver value from fast, massive data sets. To build, deploy and scale at an unprecedented pace.
Come visit us at www.gopivotal.com
This role is intended to understand the employee perspective, act as the eyes and ears for management and HR teams, and develop execution plans to address the employee state with the ultimate goal of driving employee engagement, morale, and build culture. This role represents the first experience anyone has when coming into a Pivotal site. They are responsible for ensuring employees’ concerns and feedback is heard and relayed to the appropriate sources. This role is also responsible for caring for the day-to-day Facilities operations of the specified facility to ensure consistent and excellent services are being delivered for our people and space. This role is also to plan and execute on employee events, while keeping the entire Pivotal team in mind. This role is expected to partner with their global peers regularly to share experiences, and brainstorm on new ideas to ensure consistency of culture and site look and feel. This position will be based in our Denver, CO office.
This senior position will provide full-time support for the Denver office and acts as a Team Lead in the following areas:
• Employee Event Planning and Implementation – 40% of your time will be spent on planning and executing employee events. This may include “Tuesday Tech Talks”, after hours events with outside tech community at the Pivotal office, beer bashes, All-Hands meetings, and employee holiday celebrations. This also includes New Hire preparation.
• Employee Engagement – 20% of your time spent will be spend on proactive employee engagement and the correlating impact on Pivotal culture (i.e. employee focus groups, surveys, etc). Lead focus groups to encourage feedback from employees on improving their work environment and implementing change to increase energy and employee involvement
• Facilities Services – 30% of time will be spent on day-to-day facilities operations with a focus on working with vendor’s service levels and communicating with building management. Includes food service vendors, janitorial, etc.
• Front Desk Services – 10% of your time will be spend acting as the first face of the company within a receptionist role. This includes greeting and signing in guests, preparation for traveling employees, scheduling conference rooms, etc
• Training – This role is responsible for training entry-level members of the team and ensure they understand and portray Pivotal values and culture
• Global Outreach — this role is responsible for collaboration with your global team members in Real Estate & Facilities
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Independent worker
• Working knowledge of Google Mail and Applications
3-6 Years of Experience, 2-Year College Degree Minimum
*Only Local candidates will be considered.
Click here to apply.