Pivotal Labs/Xtreme Labs is searching for a Finance Manager to join our team. We are a cutting-edge software technology company that is quickly growing locally, within the US, as well as globally. We’re not a start-up (but not a big enterprise company!), have years of history, and most definitely work hard and play hard!
In this critical role, you will have the opportunity to be part of the FP&A team, expanding the financial flexibility and decision support to a rapidly growing, pre-IPO venture in the Software and services industry. This role will provide analytical support to our lines of business and to corporate Finance. Your contributions will fundamentally impact the business processes, results and overall efficiency of both finance and operations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally with all personnel in finance and non-finance organizations
• Proactively develop key financial analysis and insights to help enable the company meet its quarterly and annual targets, and strategic objectives
• Understand and communicate financial results and trends to business management, and recommend appropriate course of action when results differ from plan
• Play a key role in all aspects of monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts and closes
• Responsibilities to include customer and revenue analysis of our Software and Services business, profitability tracking and areas for improvement, P&L modeling and monthly budget to actual analysis
• Ability to perform complex ad hoc analysis
• Assists in financial modeling and presentation support
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• 8-10 years of experience in Finance, preferably in technology with background in Software and services
• Extensive modeling and analytic capabilities
• Proven ability to problem solve
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, SAP
Interested in becoming a Pivot? Please submit your Resume and a Cover Letter.
Click here to apply.
Pivotal is an Equal Opportunity Employer