Pivotal Labs: We Transform Ideas into Software.
As a recognized leader in highly disciplined agile software development practices, Pivotal Labs has been building high reliability software for over 20 years. We build consumer and enterprise web and mobile applications for global clients, and have a growing practice building applications for the iOS and Android platforms. We also developed Pivotal Tracker, the project management and collaboration tool used by thousands of software developers worldwide.
What we do.
- Pair program, all day, every day.
- Experience all types of teams, products, and technologies.
- Regular retrospectives to figure out what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right so we can improve on it.
- Test Driven Development.
- Collaborative, open-plan office space
- Weekly Tech Talks, ping pong, and other social events.
- Free Breakfast everyday weekday and unlimited snacks.
What We’re Looking For
- Strong Knowledge of Ruby, Python, Golang and/or Java programming languages
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Experience in test first development and pair programming a plus
- Experience in web front-end development a plus
- Experience deploying to cloud environments a plus
Interested in becoming a Pivot? We’re seeking amazing developers to grow our London office. Apply by sending us a CV and a cover letter.
Click here to apply.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Pivotal Software, Inc. (Pivotal) is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. As a global employer, this commitment includes complying with all laws in the countries in which we operate. But we believe equal employment practices should not be limited to what the law requires. Equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION OBLIGATIONS AS A U.S. GOVERNMENT FEDERAL CONTRACTOR
As a U.S. federal government contractor, Pivotal is committed to meet its affirmative action obligations to make good faith efforts to expand the pool of women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans through outreach, recruitment, training opportunities and other activities. We affirm this commitment annually in Pivotal’s EEO and Affirmative Action Policy. The full text of our affirmative action program is available for inspection in the Human Resources Compliance Office during normal business hours. Please contact Pivotal’s HR Compliance Office to schedule an appointment through EMC.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Pivotal is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation at any stage of the employment application process, please send an email to HRComplianceOffice@emc.com including your name, a detailed description of your requested accommodation, and the best method to contact you. If you have already reviewed a job posting or submitted an application for a job, you must include the requisition number. We will assist you and make a determination on your accommodation request on a case-by-case basis. Pivotal will respond only to inquiries related to requests for accommodation by applicants with disabilities.
EEO is the Law