Pivotal Labs is a recognized leader in agile software development. We’ve been building high reliability software for clients for over 20 years by applying agile techniques to accelerate development, reduce risk, and increase responsiveness to market trends for startups and enterprises alike. Our proven practices, combined with deep technical expertise in consumer web and mobile application development and enterprise automation, help customers achieve rapid, reliable business results. Along the way, we also built Pivotal Tracker, the agile project management and collaboration tool used by thousands of software developers worldwide.
Not only does Tracker serve as a critical component of our own development process, it’s also relied on by thousands of teams out there in the world, from open source developers, to fast growing startups, and high profile, established companies. It’s a great app, yet we have lots of ideas for how we’d like to improve it.
Working at Tracker means you get better at what you already do well. We do regular retrospectives to figure out what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right so we can improve on it. You will play an integral role in building out Trackers vision for changing the ways that teams work together and enabling teams to accomplish more.
We’re currently looking for a Product Manager for Pivotal Tracker to work closely with senior management and the engineering team to manage the strategy, roadmap, definition, prioritization, and development of our web application.
The Pivotal Tracker team is based in the heart of the Denver Tech scene, right on Platte Street, where our team enjoys the outdoors, close proximity to events, bars, breweries, restaurants, and the unique Denver culture. We are a tight-knit team, and were looking for people to join the team to take Tracker to the next level.
- Work closely with senior management and the product team to translate the product vision into an actionable Product Strategy, Roadmap and development backlog
- Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver features and enhancement to the product
- Ensure the product meets the needs of Pivotal Tracker customers (including Pivotal Labs developers), by soliciting frequent feedback and interacting with the community
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support positioning, pricing, marketing activities, and sales efforts
- Foster cooperation and collaboration with the extended team, which resides in multiple locations.
- Meet revenue, market share, and adoption goals
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years of product management experience, especially with web-based products
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product ideas
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate well with engineering and marketing teams
- Experience with Pivotal Tracker or other planning software
- Previous success working with an agile development team
- Domain expertise in ALM is a plus
- Background in design or software development a plus
Apply by sending us a cover letter and resume! Click Here
Pivotal is an Equal Opportunity Employer