As a recognized leader in highly disciplined agile software development practices, Pivotal Labs has been building high reliability software for over 20 years. We build consumer and enterprise web and mobile applications for global clients, and have a growing practice building applications for the iOS and Android platforms. We also developed Pivotal Tracker, the project management and collaboration tool used by thousands of software developers worldwide.
In addition to our software development and UX design practices, Pivotal Labs now offers Product Management services to our clients. We serve as interim product managers for clients who are looking to build successful products quickly. We work closely with founders, entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, and customers to ensure the right product is defined, prioritized, and built.
- Partner with clients to understand client goals and product vision
- Collaborate with the developers and designers to prioritize, plan, and deliver working software
- Enable clients to practice agile development and lean methodologies
- Help improve the product practice at Pivotal Labs
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to navigate complex decision making
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Previous success working with an agile development team
- Experience with defining and prioritizing product features
- Background in design or software development a plus
Interested in becoming a Pivot? We’re seeking amazing Product Managers to add to our team. Apply by sending us a resume and a cover letter.
Click here to apply.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
GPVTL Canada Inc (“Pivotal”) is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Pivotal believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Pivotal is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Pivotal will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email AskHR@pivotal.io or call 416-907-9470 to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).