As a recognized leader in highly disciplined agile software development practices, Pivotal Labs has been building high reliability software for over 20 years. We build consumer and enterprise web and mobile applications for global clients, and have a growing practice building applications for the iOS and Android platforms. We also developed Pivotal Tracker, the project management and collaboration tool used by thousands of software developers worldwide.
We’re seeking an Employment Services Coordinator to help support the Pivotal Labs Recruiting team. This role will partner closely with Recruiters, Managers, candidates and with employees from various departments and different divisions of Pivotal Labs & EMC. The ideal candidate exhibits a high attention to detail, patience, teamwork, motivation and an upbeat attitude. This is a contract position based in our New York City office.
- Support recruiters through various administrative recruiting processes and duties
- Create, post, update requisitions
- Initiate and follow-up with background checks, reference checks
- Route, generate and extend offers letters
- Collect signed offer letters and new hire forms
- Maintain and update candidate and employee profile in the ATS
- Act as the interview host onsite for candidates from arrival – departure
- Produces reports as requested from ATS
- Participate and assist recruiters with recruiting events
- Take on projects as needed to support Recruiting team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks while managing time efficiently
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must have
- Be able to focus and complete tasks with a high sense of urgency
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently and requires little instruction on the day-to-day work responsibilities
- Ability to handle confidential matters with tact and diplomacy
- Experience with ATS preferred
- 2+ years HR or Recruiting experience preferred
- Strong computer skills in Google Mail, Drive, Calendar
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Interested in becoming a Pivot? Apply by sending us a resume and a cover letter.
Click here to apply.
Pivotal Labs/EMC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Pivotal Labs/EMC does not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes. EMC will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed ‘EMC Agency Fee Agreement.’