The Cloud Foundry team is seeking an administrative assistant to assist us with a wide variety of responsibilities. This role is instrumental in helping us work more efficiently and effectively.
You are a resourceful professional who loves to combine the routine with the unexpected while delivering great customer service. You enjoy working with friendly people in a dynamic environment. You’re organized and have a knack for proactively anticipating needs.
Pivotal, the company at the intersection of big data, PaaS, and agile development, helps companies transform into great software companies.
The Cloud Foundry engineering team is located in San Francisco, in our SOMA office near 4th and Howard St. To make sure you start your day energized, we provide a catered breakfast every weekday morning, and unlimited snacks/drinks are of course available all day. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with talented engineers who enjoy taking advantage of our weekly Tech Talks, playing ping pong, and hanging out with their co-workers.
- Coordinate with corporate IT on requisitioning equipment and space for the engineering teams
- Coordinate with various vendors on matters related to billing and account management
- Manage the internal team mail lists
- Assist with managing user accounts on a variety of services including Github, Last Pass, and AWS
- Assist with scheduling meetings
- Coordinate and assist with team lunches and events
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support to the Cloud Foundry Directors as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong customer service skills and techniques to successfully build and maintain positive relations and provide quality service.
- Proficiency with Google Applications, internet data entry and retrieval; MacOS experience required.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple and competing priorities with superior follow-through and ownership, often without daily oversight.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Discretion and mature judgment in the handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- The ability to anticipate needs.
- Exceptional communication skills — verbal and written.
- Experience effectively working with staff at all levels of an organization.
- 1-3 years of receptionist/administrative experience in a fast-paced environment.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
APPLY HERE by sending us a résumé and cover letter!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.