The main objective of this role is to support with the organizing/managing of Senior Management Team and to complete all general administrative tasks in a timely way, by prioritizing the necessary tasks accordingly.
- managing multiple calendars;
- making travel arrangements and completing expense/travel related reports
- event arrangements
- preparing reports and financial data; training
- Lunch orders for meetings
- making reservations for team events/dinners
- Taking Notes during meetings (action/follow up items)
- Back up to front desk/facilities:
- Assist with overflow work from reception
- field/screening calls
- greeting visitors
Skills & Qualifications
- the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- requires strong computer skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
- project coordination experience
- sensitivity to confidential matters may be required
- strong organizational Skills
- attention to detail and accuracy
- proactive thinking
- setting clear expectations on requests/tasks being asked
Click here to apply!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
GPVTL Canada In (“Pivotal”) is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Pivotal believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Pivotal is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Pivotal will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email show contact info or callshow contact info ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).