At Pivotal Labs, one of the services we provide our clients is helping them interview and hire. This is an excellent opportunity for you to learn Extreme Programming by working side-by-side with Pivotal’s talented and experienced developers while at the same time joining a small and dynamic product team.
A current Fortune 100 client is looking for experienced Rails developers to join their team. The preferred location is San Diego, but candidates from throughout California are encouraged to apply.
- Develop and maintain multiple Ruby on Rails applications for a Fortune 100 company
- Work directly with management to improve the product and the development process
- Test Driven Development with tools like RSpec, Test::Unit, JUnit, Jasmine and Selenium
- Pair Programming
- Aggressive Refactoring
Additional Skills desired:
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with technical and non-technical management
- Extend and improve the Continuous Integration, Build, and Deployment environments
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation commensurate with experience.