Capybara + Selenium
Using Capybara + Selenium for request tests results in a
buy ultram online
Rack application timed out during boot which ultimately throws a
The single test works fine, the timeout only happens when running a full
buy diazepam online without prescription
The same errors appears under these different setups:
valium online no prescription
- with Database Cleaner (:truncation strategy)
- with/without Database Cleaner (:transaction strategy, using shared connection with transactional fixtures )
Have tried increasing
buy tramadol without prescription
Capybara.server_boot_timeout = 240 to no avail.
=> Main suggestion is: try with another driver.
soma online no prescription
IE8 + HTML + JSON
provigil online pharmacy
On IE8, refreshing an URL served by a controller which handles both html and json content results in displaying the json instead of the html content.
adipex online without prescription
The json response is only being accessed by an XHR request, which explicitly calls for the URL with the
ativan online no prescription
Tried explicitly setting the
buy ambien without prescription
Content-Type header of json responses (for some reason, not set by rails 3.1), no changes in browser’s behaviour.
=> Try inverting the order of the
buy klonopin onlinebuy xanax online
response_to defined in the controller, setting the html as first element.
- Has anyone seen any failing scenarios when using “contentEditable” with resize set to true, to allow for automatic resizing of textareas?
>> range = 1..3
=> [1, 2, 3]
>> exrange = 1...3
=> [1, 2]
[related] When using Date ranges to define a BETWEEN clause in MySQL, beware that the upper date limit is excluded from the results (1 day less). Unsure about the case when the Date range is exclusive (2 days less?).
Lean Startup Machine is coming up!
- Upgrading to Rails 3 from 2.3.14 results in rails not being able to reference named fixtures, so you actually have to force them. For ex:
asset_id: <%= Fixtures.identify(:work_sample_asset) %> # works
asset: work_sample_asset # doesn't work
- Ruby license has switched from dual license Ruby License / GPL3 for v1.9.2 to Ruby License / BSD for v1.9.3.
Riak v1.0 has been released, release party this evening
On Lion, Ctrl-F7 allows you to toggle keyboard access between “all controls” and “text boxes and list only”
SF Public Department is running an AIDS risk level assessment, feel free to join up if interested.