- Support D3 on IE (http://d3js.org/)
Someone suggests using Google Frame.
Verb: Repeat or prolong an action, thought, or utterance after the stimulus that prompted it has ceased.
- Lo-Dash: Drop-in Underscore.js replacement
“Underscore.js + performance improvements, bug fixes, and additional features.”
Font-Awesome: Like Bootstrap’s icons but better
Icon parity with Bootstrap 2.0.3
- Many other icons
- Compatible with, but does not require Bootstrap
- Free for commercial use (CC BY 3.0)
Long environment variables are BAD on Heroku
Just don’t use it, the application won’t start. And also make sure you have quotes surrounding strings with equal signs in between.
- Sending Facebook messages when site has BasicAuth or Redirect
When calling FB.ui() to send a message that has a link (say to invite a user to your site), the link must return a 200. Which is incompatible w/ BasicAuth and Redirects.
Has anyone found a way to work around this in a staging environment so that a story can be accepted?
- Trying to set up CCMenu to talk to Jenkins with BasicAuth
But no projects available for selection.
- one suggestion checking the cc.xml
- Don’t use space in project name
- Capybara with Selenium in CI not cleaning up webmock requests
Jonathan’s project is randomizing order of request and controller specs. It seems if a controller spec runs after a request spec, it fails because the controller spec expects no mocked request but did. The mocked out request was made in the request spec earlier. Not happening if running locally.
- SF Tracker Meetup 6:30p-8:30p Tonight