- Rails gotcha: with ActiveRecord.findXXX, you can specify query parameters such as
:include. But if you use those three together Rails will generate an incorrect query.
- Rspec 1.0 has been released.
Ask for Help
buy ultram onlinebuy diazepam online without prescription valium online no prescription buy tramadol without prescription soma online no prescription provigil online pharmacy adipex online without prescription ativan online no prescription buy ambien without prescription buy klonopin online buy xanax online
- Yahoo’s Geolocation service is broken after they released a new version if their code. Zip code searching in particular significantly broken — discussion thread here: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/yws-maps/message/5468 — here is an example:
- Search for a zip code using the following URL: http://local.yahooapis.com/MapsService/V1/geocode?appid=YahooDemo&location=94102
- Result (notice the bad State and Zip tags):
<ResultSet xmlns:xsi=" http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="urn:yahoo:maps"
<City>San Francisco, CA 94102
<!-- ws05.search.re2.yahoo.com compressed/chunked Thu May 17 15:02:00 PDT 2007 -->
This is fixed! Thanks, Yahoo!
If you are missing the Rspec gem, you specs will fail silently. It’s a good way waste a few hours trying to figure out what’s wrong.
- MoniTwitter is live! Check out the coolest site-monitoring mash-up in the history of site-monitoring mash-ups!
- When you use
:dependent => :destroy to cascade deletes, make sure you test them well! This really saved our bacon during a major rafactoring.
Ask for Help
- “I always forget how to submit an HTML form with a link in Rails…” Here you go!
<%= link_to_function('Link Name', "$('form_id').submit()") %>
Total Stand-up Meeting Time: 20:00 minutes
Latest news from the “cool new stuff” front:
Total Stand-up Meeting Time: 9:00 minutes