- Web based sprite generator – here
This also makes the generated sprite really small which is great if you care about page load times. A Ruby+ImageMagick sprite generator might also be a good thing to build.
- Cool way of detecting if a file is UTF-8 enconded using Ruby+IConv – here
Ask for Help
buy ultram online
“Is there an onReady() for AJAX events?”
buy diazepam online without prescriptionvalium online no prescription buy tramadol without prescription soma online no prescription provigil online pharmacy adipex online without prescription ativan online no prescription buy ambien without prescription buy klonopin online buy xanax online
Ask for Help
“Daemon best practices in Ruby?”
- We haven’t tried DaemonKit
- SimpleDaemon is what we currently use, which we suspect of interfering with monit (had problems with multiple instances starting, and process not starting upon reboot).
- A couple of people suggested looking at Daemonize
- Always monitor daemons with sanity checks (e.g. memory usage); use Monit or God
- Roll your own?
cut doesn’t handle strange characters in large (5GB) text file, are there other unix commands for text file manipulation that are utf-8 compliant?”
- Try using
hexdump to figure out what the weird characters are
UPDATE 01/14/2009: Chad’s corrections